Lean Production & Supply Chain
With regard to the materials of a traditional productive process, less than 1% of the time gone-by engages in activities that grant an added value to the client. Everything else is waste.
Sintensia, together with the client, analyses the actual status of the logistic-productive processes and redesign them in order to cut wastes along the whole value chain, from the suppliers till the final client.
The process is organized in order to be “pulled” by a real client’s demand . This goal is achieved through the implementation of those methodologies proper of the Lean Organization and industrial engineering. The final aim is to:
- reduce the machine set up time (single-minute exchange of die – SMED)
- production levelling (heijunka)
- cut down over production (kanban and synchronisation)
- redesign the layout of cells and lines (group technology, cell design and lean layout)
- reorganize workspaces increasing safety (5S and ergonomics)
- reduce the defectiveness and create error proof systems (poka yoke and jidoka)
- increase reliability and machine efficiency (total productive maintenance – TPM)